"The State of Preschool 2008"
The 2007-08 school year saw expansion in state-funded preschool programs, but economic hardships may force some states to curtail their spending or lower quality, according to a report from the National Institute for Early Education Research , based at Rutgers University...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY