News in Brief
Mo. High Court Upholds St. Louis Takeover:
The Missouri supreme court has affirmed the state takeover of the St. Louis school system. The court decision last month backs the appointment of a three-member governing board that has run Missouri's largest school district since it lost accreditation in June 2007.
Vol. 28, Issue 16, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Supervisor of Mathematics
- Quakertown Community School District, PA
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Deputy Superintendent of Education Support
- West Virginia Department of Education, Charleston, WV
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Superintendent, Rockridge Community Unit School District #300
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, Taylor Ridge, IL