News in Brief
Mo. High Court Upholds St. Louis Takeover:
The Missouri supreme court has affirmed the state takeover of the St. Louis school system. The court decision last month backs the appointment of a three-member governing board that has run Missouri's largest school district since it lost accreditation in June 2007.
Vol. 28, Issue 16, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY