News in Brief
Mo. High Court Upholds St. Louis Takeover:
The Missouri supreme court has affirmed the state takeover of the St. Louis school system. The court decision last month backs the appointment of a three-member governing board that has run Missouri's largest school district since it lost accreditation in June 2007.
Vol. 28, Issue 16, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- District Wise Search Consultants, Babylon, NY
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD, Highland Falls, NY
- Educational Leader
- The Belleville Public School District, NJ