News in Brief
Mo. High Court Upholds St. Louis Takeover:
The Missouri supreme court has affirmed the state takeover of the St. Louis school system. The court decision last month backs the appointment of a three-member governing board that has run Missouri's largest school district since it lost accreditation in June 2007.
Vol. 28, Issue 16, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director for EdReports
- Koya Leadership Partners, Boston, MA
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Chief Academic Officer
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH