News in Brief
Mo. High Court Upholds St. Louis Takeover:
The Missouri supreme court has affirmed the state takeover of the St. Louis school system. The court decision last month backs the appointment of a three-member governing board that has run Missouri's largest school district since it lost accreditation in June 2007.
Vol. 28, Issue 16, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Maryhaven Center of Hope, Port Jefferson Station, NY
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA