Vallas Extends Stay
Paul G. Vallas, whose contract with the Recovery School District in New Orleans was set to expire in June, has said he will stay on as superintendent of the state-run district at least through the 2009-10 school year, according to a report last week in The Times-Picayune . Mr. Vallas agreed to stay an additional year since the departure of his chief of staff, Kelvin Adams, who was named the new...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ