News in Brief
Vallas Extends Stay
Paul G. Vallas, whose contract with the Recovery School District in New Orleans was set to expire in June, has said he will stay on as superintendent of the state-run district at least through the 2009-10 school year, according to a report last week in The Times-Picayune. Mr. Vallas agreed to stay an additional year since the departure of his chief of staff, Kelvin Adams, who was named the new superintendent in St. Louis.
Vol. 28, Issue 11, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA