News in Brief
Vallas Extends Stay
Paul G. Vallas, whose contract with the Recovery School District in New Orleans was set to expire in June, has said he will stay on as superintendent of the state-run district at least through the 2009-10 school year, according to a report last week in The Times-Picayune. Mr. Vallas agreed to stay an additional year since the departure of his chief of staff, Kelvin Adams, who was named the new superintendent in St. Louis.
Vol. 28, Issue 11, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX