Enterprise Seeks Educational Ideas
A new nonprofit group is hoping to attract a few enterprising fellows—literally—to Indianapolis to help tackle some of public education’s most vexing problems.
The Mind Trust, an Indianapolis-based organization that aims to promote education entrepreneurship in that city, and beyond, is offering two-year fellowships for up to four individuals, with an annual...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL