Arkansas School Finance Suit Put to Rest After Court Ruling
Arkansas’ long-running school finance lawsuit is officially over, after the state supreme court unanimously ruled May 31 that the $600 million that the legislature has spent on improving public schools since 2005 is adequate and makes...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL