Calif. Charter Group to Certify Schools
The California Charter Schools Association, which counts about three-fourths of the state’s 618 charters as members, has created a Certified Charter Schools Program recognizing schools that have achieved excellence in academic outcomes for their students...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA