School Hurricane Aid Included in War Bills
School districts hit by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005 would receive $30 million to attract teachers, under a supplemental-spending bill approved by the Senate last week. The $123.2 billion bill is meant primarily to provide additional funding for the wars...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA