College Offers Lessons Tied to Katrina Documentary
With a $975,000 grant from the Rockefeller Foundation, a team of educators at Teachers College, Columbia University, is developing curriculum materials linked to a recent Spike Lee documentary on the devastation Hurricane Katrina...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA