Bill Would Extend Hurricane-Aid Period
A measure approved by the House of Representatives would allow Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings to give schools extra time to spend money given to them under the Hurricane Education Recovery Act to cover the cost of educating students displaced by...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV