News in Brief: A National Roundup
Chester, Pa., Principal is Cleared of Charges of Sexual Misconduct
Prosecutors have dropped charges against a Chester, Pa., principal of having sex with a student.
Eboni Wilson, the principal of Chester High School, was charged in April with two misdemeanor counts of corrupting the morals of a minor and indecent exposure. But the Delaware County district attorney’s office announced May 24 that the charges had been dropped.
The 16-year-old accuser reportedly said she told investigators what they wanted to hear when they questioned her. She later recanted her story.
Mr. Wilson, 28, had avowed his innocence from the start. His lawyer, Arthur T. Donato Jr., said Mr. Wilson had not yet decided whether he would seek reinstatement.
Vol. 24, Issue 39, Page 4
- Healthy Start Academy, Durham, NC
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL