House Education Panel Adds Lots of New Faces
Room 2175 in the Rayburn House Office Building may be getting a dose of Southern hospitality in the 109th Congress, as a handful of new lawmakers from the region are expected to join the education debate.
As of last week, eight freshman Republicans were named to the House Education and the Workforce Committee, which convenes in that room, with three...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS