Seattle Schools Target Inequities
Caprice Hollins is Seattle’s newest weapon in its battle to eradicate racial inequalities in its schools.
Ms. Hollins began work Oct. 11 in a newly created position: director of equity and race relations. Her charge is to remedy racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic inequities in...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 9-12 Science Teacher (Emphasis in Physical Science) #345
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD