News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
Sen. Judd Gregg, R-N.H., and Rep. John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, said last week that they would seek to eliminate a controversial loophole in federal law that allows lenders to collect a 9.5 percent subsidy through the Federal Family Education Loan Program. The lawmakers propose redirecting the money saved to college-loan forgiveness for K-12 teachers.
Vol. 24, Issue 06, Page 24
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC