Bits & Bytes
District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
A recent survey of district technology leaders by the Washington-based Consortium for School Networking found that budget constraints and lack of resources are the top challenges they are facing as they try to integrate technology into schools to improve teaching and learning. The survey went to 2,500 district information technology officials, 250 of whom responded.
Vol. 06, Issue 03, Page 8
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador