Bits & Bytes
District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
A recent survey of district technology leaders by the Washington-based Consortium for School Networking found that budget constraints and lack of resources are the top challenges they are facing as they try to integrate technology into schools to improve teaching and learning. The survey went to 2,500 district information technology officials, 250 of whom responded.
Vol. 06, Issue 03, Page 8
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy