Bits & Bytes
District IT Leaders Cite Budget Challenges
A recent survey of district technology leaders by the Washington-based Consortium for School Networking found that budget constraints and lack of resources are the top challenges they are facing as they try to integrate technology into schools to improve teaching and learning. The survey went to 2,500 district information technology officials, 250 of whom responded.
Vol. 06, Issue 03, Page 8
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Certified High School Teacher/Science
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Illinois Association of School Boards, Springfield, IL
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy