The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Florida private schools that last year collected $825 million in taxpayer-funded vouchers and scholarships have few requirements for informing the public on how they are serving students. (November 14, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Business and Finance
- Westwood Public Schools, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Singapore American School High School Principal
- RG175, Singapore (SG)
- Spanish Teachers
- Dothan City Schools, Dothan, Alabama
- Elementary School Principal
- Wayland Public Schools, Wayland, Massachusetts
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida