Addressing an area of both frustration and possibility for many teachers, this online story package explores new developments and trends in the practice of testing and assessment in schools. The stories focus on initiatives designed to link assessment more closely with classroom learning and instruction and thus provide integral solutions for teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.