This special report explores the challenges facing new teachers and the ways schools, colleagues, and other stakeholders can better support them. According to new data highlighted in the report, new teachers now make up a significant segment of U.S. teaching force, making their ability to thrive in the profession an increasingly central policy issue.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina