Well, everyone, it’s been another great week at the NEA convention. As I sign off, I’d like to thank you for joining Education Week‘s annual coverage. We hope you found it useful and informative.
I’ll just leave you with these final figures to consider:
- Number of delegates to the 2013 Assembly: 6,931
- Number of total attendees: 10,300
- Number of former NEA Presidents in attendance: 6
- Number of New Business Items on the agenda: 93
- Number of total NEA members: 2.98 million
- Clock time of ending of RA: 8:41 p.m. (oof)
A version of this news article first appeared in the Teacher Beat blog.