Technology Counts is Education Week's annual report on educational technology.
This report, the 20th edition of Technology Counts, examines how schools are tackling tech training for teachers, “passive” vs. “active” use of digital tools, and online learning needs.
Prior Years 2016: Transforming the Classroom (June 2016)
2015: Learning the Digital Way (June 2015)
2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing (March 2014)
2013: Building the Digital District (March 2013)
2012: Virtual Shift (March 2012)
2011: K-12 Seeks Custom Fit (March 2011)
2010: Powering Up (March 2010)
2009: Breaking Away From Tradition (March 2009)
2007: A Digital Decade (March 2007)
2004: Global Links: Lessons from the World (May 2004)
2002: E-Defining Education (May 2002)
2001: The New Divides (May 2001)
1999: Building the Digital Curriculum (September 1999)
1998: Putting School Technology To the Test (October 1998)
1997: Schools and Reform In the Information Age (November 1997)
Click here to place an online order for Technology Counts, or call 1-800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts