Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before the Baccalaureate
Diplomas Count 2011: Beyond High School, Before Baccalaureate: Meaningful Alternatives to a Four-Year Degree explores how understanding the link between learning and a career becomes more critical than ever for high school students preparing to graduate and enter the next phase of their lives. This year's Diplomas Count reconsiders the "college for all" movement and examines postsecondary options for students other than a bachelor's degree. Plus, this annual benchmarking research report provides nationwide data on graduation rates, which concludes that rates are finally moving up significantly.
- Summer Program Teacher
- Metropolitan Development Council, 98402, Tacoma
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- Educational Consultant
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York