(E-Book) So You Want to Be a Teacher?
From tips on starting your job search, to effectively using professional references, to preparing for interviews and beyond, we’ve got you covered. This ebook includes articles originally written by contributing writers for Education Week on the pressing issues prospective teachers face in the job hunt. In this essential job-seeker’s guide, learn how to:
• Plan and start your job search
• Use student teaching to launch your career search
• Use professional references most effectively
• Prepare for interviews
• Ensure success early in your career
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State