(E-Book) So You Want to Be a Teacher?
From tips on starting your job search, to effectively using professional references, to preparing for interviews and beyond, we’ve got you covered. This ebook includes articles originally written by contributing writers for Education Week on the pressing issues prospective teachers face in the job hunt. In this essential job-seeker’s guide, learn how to:
• Plan and start your job search
• Use student teaching to launch your career search
• Use professional references most effectively
• Prepare for interviews
• Ensure success early in your career
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia