(E-Book) So You Want to Be a Teacher?
From tips on starting your job search, to effectively using professional references, to preparing for interviews and beyond, we’ve got you covered. This ebook includes articles originally written by contributing writers for Education Week on the pressing issues prospective teachers face in the job hunt. In this essential job-seeker’s guide, learn how to:
• Plan and start your job search
• Use student teaching to launch your career search
• Use professional references most effectively
• Prepare for interviews
• Ensure success early in your career
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Elementary Principal - Pine Grove
- Hernando County School Board, Spring Hill, Florida
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois