This report is the final installment in a series of three special reports for the 2019-20 school year that Education Week is producing for K-12 ed-tech leaders. The report examines how artificial intelligence is currently being used in schools and how the surge in tech use during the COVID-19 school building closures might affect the use of AI once school buildings reopen; important lessons the K-12 system can learn about AI use from the health care, military, and higher education sectors; and perspectives on the upsides and downsides of expanding the use of artificial intelligence in schools.
About This Report
Reprint This Report
Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- English Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Elementary School Principal
- Academie Lafayette, Kansas City, Missouri
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona