How Schools Are Making Assessments Better, More Relevant, and Less Stressful
Change is bubbling in the assessment world. Common standards are reshaping standardized tests. New federal laws are causing states to ramp up tests for English-language learners. Formative assessments are going digital, and students are being encouraged to create their own assessments to show what they’ve learned. This special report provides a snapshot of these developments and others in the changing field of assessment.
Education Week Experts
Video: What Is Formative Assessment?
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2 p.m. ET
Thursday, June 15, 2017
2 p.m. ET
REPRINT THIS REPORT
Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin