State Grades on K-12 Education: Map and Rankings
Examine the grades and scores that states and the nation earned on Quality Counts 2018 with this interactive map, grade-summary table, and top-to-bottom ranking. For a description of what these education indicators mean, view the grading scale and methodology.
- • Having trouble viewing this? Download the grading summary (PDF | 72KB)
- • Get more information on individual states with State Highlights Reports
- • View the grading scale, methodology, sources, and notes
- • See Also: "Nation's Schools Stuck in 'Average' Range on Annual Report Card"
- • See Also: "What Can the Nation Do to Shift Schools Out of Neutral?"
- • See Also: "Five Common Traits of the Top School Systems"
- • See Also: "Five Hurdles That Keep School Systems From Improving"
Vol. 35, Issue 17