Charting a Course on School Spending
Money fuels the daily operations of every school and district, but big-picture debates about K-12 funding often take place at a level far removed from the classroom. This Education Week special report puts the focus on what those on the hot seat—superintendents, principals, and other local leaders—actually do with the funding they get and what stands in the way of their making better use of it. It includes exclusive Education Week Research Center polling on what school and district leaders think about their challenges in managing the taxpayer’s public school dollar.
REPRINT THIS REPORT
Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)