Charting a Course on School Spending
Money fuels the daily operations of every school and district, but big-picture debates about K-12 funding often take place at a level far removed from the classroom. This Education Week special report puts the focus on what those on the hot seat—superintendents, principals, and other local leaders—actually do with the funding they get and what stands in the way of their making better use of it. It includes exclusive Education Week Research Center polling on what school and district leaders think about their challenges in managing the taxpayer’s public school dollar.
REPRINT THIS REPORT
Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Superintendent of Schools
- rhinebeck Central School District, Rhinebeck, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania