This series—launched in the July 27, 2005, issue of Education Week—examines the new and evolving approaches to professional development in education at a time of increased expectation on teachers to meet the "highly qualified" mandates of the No Child Left Behind Act.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide
- Principal- Middle School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia