This special report is the latest installment in an ongoing series about how online education is changing teaching and learning and the development of curricula. It examines how technological trends are transforming the role of the teacher, pressuring education schools to modernize, putting a greater emphasis on quality content, and reimagining K-12 learning environments. It was produced with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Carnegie Corporation of New York. Education Week had sole editorial control over the content of this report.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
May 22, 1 p.m. ET: Making Digital Curricula Meaningful
Experts will delve into how to find and evaluate digital materials, the best methods for training teachers, and how to effectively integrate digital curricula into the classroom.
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan