How Common Core, OER, and Digital Innovation Are Changing the Landscape
A wide range of forces—including digital innovation, the advent of the Common Core State Standards, the push to devolve some of the authority over curricula to districts and classrooms, and the open educational resources movement—have combined to yield a bewildering array of curricular choices for the classroom. In this special report, Education Week focuses on helping educators navigate an increasingly diverse marketplace of new—and often promising—curricular choices.
Education Week Experts
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Principal K-8
- Marana Unified School District, Tucson, Arizona
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio