How Common Core, OER, and Digital Innovation Are Changing the Landscape
A wide range of forces—including digital innovation, the advent of the Common Core State Standards, the push to devolve some of the authority over curricula to districts and classrooms, and the open educational resources movement—have combined to yield a bewildering array of curricular choices for the classroom. In this special report, Education Week focuses on helping educators navigate an increasingly diverse marketplace of new—and often promising—curricular choices.
Education Week Experts
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Join Collaborative for Educational Services for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Northampton, Massachusetts
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Join Petersburg City Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Petersburg, Virginia
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California