How Common Core, OER, and Digital Innovation Are Changing the Landscape
A wide range of forces—including digital innovation, the advent of the Common Core State Standards, the push to devolve some of the authority over curricula to districts and classrooms, and the open educational resources movement—have combined to yield a bewildering array of curricular choices for the classroom. In this special report, Education Week focuses on helping educators navigate an increasingly diverse marketplace of new—and often promising—curricular choices.
Education Week Experts
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.