How Common Core, OER, and Digital Innovation Are Changing the Landscape
A wide range of forces—including digital innovation, the advent of the Common Core State Standards, the push to devolve some of the authority over curricula to districts and classrooms, and the open educational resources movement—have combined to yield a bewildering array of curricular choices for the classroom. In this special report, Education Week focuses on helping educators navigate an increasingly diverse marketplace of new—and often promising—curricular choices.
Education Week Experts
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York