How Common Core, OER, and Digital Innovation Are Changing the Landscape
A wide range of forces—including digital innovation, the advent of the Common Core State Standards, the push to devolve some of the authority over curricula to districts and classrooms, and the open educational resources movement—have combined to yield a bewildering array of curricular choices for the classroom. In this special report, Education Week focuses on helping educators navigate an increasingly diverse marketplace of new—and often promising—curricular choices.
Education Week Experts
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Physical Education Teacher
- Jewish Child & Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Upper School Spanish Teacher
- The Hun School of Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide