Our guests discussed what we've learned since the tragic killings at Columbine High School, ten years ago, on April 20, 1999.
April 20, 2009 – Education Week (Web)
A steady stream of visitors walked slowly around the Columbine Memorial in a park next to the school in Denver's southern suburbs.
April 20, 2009 – AP
Many survivors of the April 20, 1999, massacre have moved on to careers in education, medicine, ministry, retail.
April 19, 2009 – AP
During the Columbine massacre, states agencies were unable to communicate with one another. No one could immediately tell parents or children where to go.
April 17, 2009 – AP
The past 15 years have witnessed a spate of rampage-style attacks by student gunmen in schools around the country.
April 8, 2009 – Education Week (Web)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US