Our guests discussed what we've learned since the tragic killings at Columbine High School, ten years ago, on April 20, 1999.
April 20, 2009 – Education Week (Web)
A steady stream of visitors walked slowly around the Columbine Memorial in a park next to the school in Denver's southern suburbs.
April 20, 2009 – AP
Many survivors of the April 20, 1999, massacre have moved on to careers in education, medicine, ministry, retail.
April 19, 2009 – AP
During the Columbine massacre, states agencies were unable to communicate with one another. No one could immediately tell parents or children where to go.
April 17, 2009 – AP
The past 15 years have witnessed a spate of rampage-style attacks by student gunmen in schools around the country.
April 8, 2009 – Education Week (Web)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona