Our guests discussed what we've learned since the tragic killings at Columbine High School, ten years ago, on April 20, 1999.
April 20, 2009 – Education Week (Web)
A steady stream of visitors walked slowly around the Columbine Memorial in a park next to the school in Denver's southern suburbs.
April 20, 2009 – AP
Many survivors of the April 20, 1999, massacre have moved on to careers in education, medicine, ministry, retail.
April 19, 2009 – AP
During the Columbine massacre, states agencies were unable to communicate with one another. No one could immediately tell parents or children where to go.
April 17, 2009 – AP
The past 15 years have witnessed a spate of rampage-style attacks by student gunmen in schools around the country.
April 8, 2009 – Education Week (Web)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia