Some major urban districts are working to establish more consistent standards for expulsion and suspension policies in charter schools. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
In an exclusive interview with Education Week, Richard Barth talks about expulsion and suspension policies in his charter school network. February 20, 2013 - Charters & Choice Blog
With dozens of charter schools, the Crescent City had dozens of different discipline policies. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
Does penalizing students for a laundry list of common infractions—both minor and more serious—instill self-discipline, or lead some to become alienated from school? February 20, 2013 - Education Week
This infographic compares out-of-school suspension and expulsion rates in charter schools with traditional public schools. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Principal- Middle School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide