Some major urban districts are working to establish more consistent standards for expulsion and suspension policies in charter schools. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
In an exclusive interview with Education Week, Richard Barth talks about expulsion and suspension policies in his charter school network. February 20, 2013 - Charters & Choice Blog
With dozens of charter schools, the Crescent City had dozens of different discipline policies. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
Does penalizing students for a laundry list of common infractions—both minor and more serious—instill self-discipline, or lead some to become alienated from school? February 20, 2013 - Education Week
This infographic compares out-of-school suspension and expulsion rates in charter schools with traditional public schools. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.