While the challenges facing public education are many, school districts and national organizations are uniting to lead systemic change. The time is now to act and redesign the public school system by intentionally fostering a relationships-based culture that is whole-learner focused, no learner marginalized, and future driven.
Learn from innovative educational leaders who are leading this charge as they discuss:
- Prioritizing culture over strategy as a driver of transformation
- Utilizing distinct staffing and evidence-based instruction models
- Building rigorous academic programs that incorporate workforce skills
- Integrating social, emotional, and cognitive growth into all aspects of a district’s improvement efforts, including professional learning
- Engaging the community to build a culture of collaboration
See first-hand how your school community can work together to redesign the school system, reengineer instruction, and co-author personalized learning for all learners.
For all webinars broadcast by Education Week after August 1, 2019, Certificates of Completion are available to all registered live attendees who attend 53 minutes or more of this webinar. Educators can download a PDF certificate verifying 1 hour of Professional Development credit. As with all professional development hours delivered, Education Week recommends each educator verify ahead of the webinar broadcast that the content will qualify for professional development in your school, district, county, or state with your supervisor, human resources professional, and/or principal or superintendent’s office.