Prepare to attend the biggest Virtual Career Fair of the year on Thursday, March 30. You’ll find over 85 employers from across the country at this huge event, ready to meet you virtually. Whether you want to start immediately or find the perfect position for the 2023-24 school year, you can jump-start your search in an hour or less. Sign up is easy and free.
Since teachers and staff are in such high demand, there is an incentive for you to attend this event. Five attendees who visit at least 2 recruiters will be chosen at random to receive a $100 Amazon gift card. Sign up now.
Note: This event is NOT for those seeking visa sponsorship
Here’s what you can expect:
- Chat directly with recruiters who are actively hiring using text or video.
- Hundreds of jobs for teachers, support staff and principals.
- Wide variety of organizations — large urban districts, charter schools, virtual schools, education services providers, and more.
- Fast progress on your job search. A small investment of your time will yield quick results.
- Access from any device. Use your computer, phone, or tablet.
Review the participating school districts and companies, and sign up now to attend the Virtual Career Fair on March 30, between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. ET, or 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. PT.
It will only take you 4 minutes to register, so click the red REGISTER button and do it now.
Participating School Districts and Companies
Check back often, as new districts and schools are signing on to recruit at our virtual career fair every day.
It was my first time joining your virtual career fair and the experience was great. I hope you will schedule another event like this soon.
A great opportunity to meet face to face, in a virtual place, with districts nationwide seeking to add talented teachers!
The EdWeek Virtual Career Fair made it easy to meet with many districts quickly and see where there might be a match worth investing more time in.