Start the new year right by finding a fantastic job at the EdWeek Top School Jobs Virtual Career Fair on Thursday, January 26. Whether you want to start immediately, or find the perfect position for the 2023-24 school year, you can get the process jump-started in an hour or less. Sign up is easy and free.
Note: This event is NOT for those seeking visa sponsorship
Here’s what you can expect:
- Chat directly with recruiters who are actively hiring using text or video.
- Hundreds of jobs for teachers, support staff and principals.
- Wide variety of organizations — large urban districts, charter schools, virtual schools, education services providers, and more.
- Fast progress on your job search. A small investment of your time will yield quick results.
- Access from any device. Use your computer, phone, or tablet.
Review the participating school districts and companies, and sign up now to attend the Virtual Career Fair on January 26, between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. ET, or 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. PT.
It will only take you 4 minutes to register, so click the red REGISTER button and do it now.
Participating School Districts and Companies
Check back often, as new districts and schools are signing on to recruit at our virtual career fair every day.
I loved how this job fair gave me the opportunity to talk directly with school districts. Thank you for hosting.
These personal contacts are so useful and much better than just applying blindly. I feel l've skipped a step or two!