Katrina: Five Years Later
Education Week’s focus on the state of education in the Gulf Coast region shows how far the schools have come and looks at the challenges that remain.
Two years after Hurricane Katrina struck, the challenges of providing public education in New Orleans remain daunting.
VIDEO: The Mission After Katrina
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA