Katrina: Five Years Later
Education Week’s focus on the state of education in the Gulf Coast region shows how far the schools have come and looks at the challenges that remain.
Two years after Hurricane Katrina struck, the challenges of providing public education in New Orleans remain daunting.
VIDEO: The Mission After Katrina
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA