Published Online: November 14, 2011
Photo Gallery: Working Towards a Better Life
The GED is undergoing a major overhaul to transform it into a path to postsecondary training rather than the end of formal education. This slideshow follows Jose Franco, 25, a student at the GED Bridge to Health program at La Guardia Community College in Long Island City, N.Y. Mr. Franco hopes to someday work in the medical profession.
Vol. 30, Issue 12
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY