Published Online: November 17, 2011
Photo Gallery: Data Sharing Drives College Prep
Kentucky is at the forefront of collecting and sharing P-20 data, information about students that spans preschool through graduate study. Educators at schools like Woodford High School in Versailles, Ky., are using this data to inform decisions about making students college-ready.
Vol. 31, Issue 12
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA