Published Online: November 17, 2011
Photo Gallery: Data Sharing Drives College Prep
Kentucky is at the forefront of collecting and sharing P-20 data, information about students that spans preschool through graduate study. Educators at schools like Woodford High School in Versailles, Ky., are using this data to inform decisions about making students college-ready.
Vol. 31, Issue 12
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA