Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional District 19, Storrs, CT
- Superintendent (Part-Time)
- City of Fairfax Schools, Fairfax, VA
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- Anticipated High School Principal
- Cumberland Valley School District, Mechanicsburg, PA