Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations