Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Lower School Principal
- St. Mary's Academy, Englewood, CO
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA