Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- West York Area School District, York, PA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US