Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA