Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS