Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Joplin Schools, MO
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Advanced Placement English Instructor
- Gaylord Community Schools, Gaylord, MI
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI