Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY