Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Elementary Principal
- New London Public Schools, New London, CT
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom