Stimulus Aid: State Data Systems
As one condition of sharing in more than $40 billion from the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, part of the 2009 federal stimulus, states agreed to improve their educational data systems. The first reports on how they used that money were released in April 2011. They include information on whether the data systems met the following 12 criteria, established in the America COMPETES Act. Read related story.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Glenview School District 34, Glenview, IL
- DIRECTOR, SCHOOL SAFETY & SECURITY
- Sarasota County School District, Sarasota, FL
- Skype Interviews March 5 - EXCLUSIVE CHINA Teaching Jobs
- Edvectus, China
- Teacher Pipeline Posting – Elementary Level, K-5
- Blueprint Schools Network, Boston, MA
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA