Published Online: May 20, 2013
Updated: July 20, 2015
Examining the Quality of Reading AppsThis infographic looks at apps, games, and products designed to spur reading gains in students and the websites and services that offer reviews or ratings of these technologies.
Designed by: Linda Jurkowitz | Data Sources: Campaign for Grade-Level Reading; Common Sense Media; Children’s Technology Review
Vol. 32, Issue 32
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Trenton Public Schools, Trenton, NJ
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD