Incremental Growth on 2013 NAEP
Results of the 2013 national assessments in math and reading show more students scoring at proficient levels than in 2011 and when the tests in those subjects were first given.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Olathe Public Schools USD 233, KS
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA