Incremental Growth on 2013 NAEP
Results of the 2013 national assessments in math and reading show more students scoring at proficient levels than in 2011 and when the tests in those subjects were first given.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC