Incremental Growth on 2013 NAEP
Results of the 2013 national assessments in math and reading show more students scoring at proficient levels than in 2011 and when the tests in those subjects were first given.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM
- Superintendent of Schools
- Worcester County Board of Education, MD
- Director of Educator Engagement and Program Digital Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL