Follow the Stimulus Money
Mixed Report Card for Education Stimulus After 2 Years
'Race to Top' Standards Link Questioned | Stimulus Tensions Simmer | Stimulus Aid's Pace Still Slow
* The Dept. of Education is reporting sending more funds than originally budgeted in this category.
**Independent Living category includes funds for services for older blind individuals.
October 8, 2009: Column heading was changed from “received by” to “spent by” to reflect that states must generally spend their money within three days of receipt.
February 16, 2010: Links to states' applications for Race to the Top Fund have been added.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD