Follow the Stimulus Money
Mixed Report Card for Education Stimulus After 2 Years
'Race to Top' Standards Link Questioned | Stimulus Tensions Simmer | Stimulus Aid's Pace Still Slow
* The Dept. of Education is reporting sending more funds than originally budgeted in this category.
**Independent Living category includes funds for services for older blind individuals.
October 8, 2009: Column heading was changed from “received by” to “spent by” to reflect that states must generally spend their money within three days of receipt.
February 16, 2010: Links to states' applications for Race to the Top Fund have been added.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- SDP, Philadelphia, PA