Follow the Stimulus Money
Mixed Report Card for Education Stimulus After 2 Years
'Race to Top' Standards Link Questioned | Stimulus Tensions Simmer | Stimulus Aid's Pace Still Slow
* The Dept. of Education is reporting sending more funds than originally budgeted in this category.
**Independent Living category includes funds for services for older blind individuals.
October 8, 2009: Column heading was changed from “received by” to “spent by” to reflect that states must generally spend their money within three days of receipt.
February 16, 2010: Links to states' applications for Race to the Top Fund have been added.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY