Published: January 12, 2012
Quality Counts 2012: The Global Challenge
Quality Counts 2012, the 16th edition of Education Week's annual examination of issues and challenges facing America's public schools, takes aim at topics high on the policy agenda, from the White House and Congress down to the level of local school boards and chambers of commerce: the nation's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
This year's report also features a fresh data and analysis from the EPE Research Center on key education policy indicators, including scores and letter grades for individual states and for the nation overall in five of six areas tracked by the annual report.
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Mathematics Instructional Support Coach
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth, MA
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director, Accountability and Research
- Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, FL
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations