Published: January 12, 2012
Quality Counts 2012: The Global Challenge
Quality Counts 2012, the 16th edition of Education Week's annual examination of issues and challenges facing America's public schools, takes aim at topics high on the policy agenda, from the White House and Congress down to the level of local school boards and chambers of commerce: the nation's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
This year's report also features a fresh data and analysis from the EPE Research Center on key education policy indicators, including scores and letter grades for individual states and for the nation overall in five of six areas tracked by the annual report.
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Lower School Principal
- St. Mary's Academy, Englewood, CO
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY