Published: January 12, 2012
Quality Counts 2012: The Global Challenge
Quality Counts 2012, the 16th edition of Education Week's annual examination of issues and challenges facing America's public schools, takes aim at topics high on the policy agenda, from the White House and Congress down to the level of local school boards and chambers of commerce: the nation's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
This year's report also features a fresh data and analysis from the EPE Research Center on key education policy indicators, including scores and letter grades for individual states and for the nation overall in five of six areas tracked by the annual report.
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom