What We Know About: Writing Across the Curriculum to Increase Student Learning in Middle and High School
- Curriculum and Instruction
Writing is a fundamental skill students need to be successful. Embedding writing instruction, as well as opportunities to write, into all content areas is key to improving student achievement at the middle and high school levels.
The research findings in this ERS publication will help your teachers become successful at incorporating writing activities into their curricula. This publication provides the opportunity for your staff to learn what works in writing instruction and benefit from specific suggestions of how to provide opportunities for writing to reinforce learning. 107 pages.
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY