What We Know About: Reading at the Middle and High School Levels, Building Active Readers Across the Curriculum, Third Edition
- Curriculum and Instruction
Reading skills are crucial to the academic achievement of students at the middle and high school levels. Do your students have the strategic reading skills they need to succeed? Do your teachers effectively integrate reading instruction into their classes? What do your teachers do if they have students who have difficulty reading?
Through this resource you and your staff will learn: approaches to help poor readers develop good reading habits; ways to increase student interest in reading for pleasure; how to effectively incorporate reading into subject areas; and how to motivate students to become engaged readers. 132 pages.
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Trenton Public Schools, Trenton, NJ
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO