What We Know About: Effective Early Reading Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
The purpose of this book is to improve reading success... at an early age. It is designed for teachers, principals, and other administrators who work with children in preschool or the early elementary grades. What We Know About: Effective Early Reading Instruction focuses on a variety of strategies, approaches, and programs that constitute sound literacy instruction and that are designed to result in the prevention of reading difficulties. Recognizing that there will always be children at risk for reading failure, the book also suggests ways of identifying those students, along with strategies and programs for early intervention.
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Superintendent of Schools
- South Butler County School District, Saxonburg, PA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA