Cutting Through the Hype
- Education Policy and Trends
Jane David and Larry Cuban examine 20 different school reforms, the pros and cons of each, and what it takes to make the reforms-including smaller classes, mayoral control of schools, and standards-based change-successful.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Assistant Professor of Evaluation
- Boston College - Lynch School of Education, Chestnut Hill, MA