Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
The nationwide push toward greater school accountability and common standards has generated a chorus of calls for raising the level of academic rigor in U.S. schools. More recently, though, has come the realization that academics alone may not be enough. Education Week's Diplomas Count 2014 focuses on the ways educators are making students want to come to school, work hard, and graduate on time. This reporting is presented in tandem with the latest graduation-rate analysis.
Prior Years2013: Diplomas Count 2013: Second Chances: Turning Dropouts Into Graduates (June 2013)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY