Diplomas Count was published by Education Week from 1996 to 2016 as an essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
This year's report focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Prior Years2015: Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps: Life After Special Education (June 2015)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates
- Mokena School District 159, Mokena, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Coordinator 2, CTD (Evanston Campus)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Superintendent/Executive Director
- Special Education District of Lake County, Gages Lake, IL