Follow Education Week's continuing coverage examining the widespread effects of sexual misconduct on students, educators, and the community. The articles below are an update to the 1998 series addressing issues of concern such as prevention and response to inappropriate behavior, legal history and policy of sexual abuse cases, and student-faculty relationships in higher education.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC