This series—launched in the July 27, 2005, issue of Education Week—examines the new and evolving approaches to professional development in education at a time of increased expectation on teachers to meet the "highly qualified" mandates of the No Child Left Behind Act.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Assistant Dean of Teaching & Learning (K-6)
- Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School, King Of Prussia, PA
- SAGA TUTOR
- SAGA Innovations, Multiple Locations
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR