This series—launched in the July 27, 2005, issue of Education Week—examines the new and evolving approaches to professional development in education at a time of increased expectation on teachers to meet the "highly qualified" mandates of the No Child Left Behind Act.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, CA
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA