Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Chief Schools Officer
- Santa Clara County Office of Education, San Jose, CA
- Preschool Teacher position available
- Kids Connection Schools, Foster City, CA
- Mathematics & Computer Science Teacher
- First State Military, DE
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX