Download our special report in this interactive format.
The report aims to examines how schools are working to create high-quality digital curricula and online courses. It covers the influence the common-core academic standards are likely to have on building the online curricula of the future, the growing emphasis on teaching social skills to virtual school students, how schools are building courses that blend face-to-face and online learning, and the evolving role of e-assessments.
Download this FREE digital edition and share with your friends.
Thanks for downloading, we really appreciate it.
— The Editors
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- American Paradigm Schools, Phila, PA
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA
- High School Principal
- Ball-Chatham School District, Chatham, IL
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- Teachers Latin America Hiring Fair - Houston, Texas - Jan. 27th-28th, 2017
- Teachers Latin America, Multiple Locations